L a U Letter R A

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reflection #9

Sometimes I wonder if what I'm saying makes sense to people at all. I can be in front of a class and their faces make me think I'm just blabbing away and not getting anywhere with my words. I'm starting to feel more comfortable in front of people, I just wish their faces would tell me how I'm doing more accurately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Laura, you have never 'blah, blah blah' to me! You are doing a great job when you have presented in our classes and thus, you should be proud of yourself. And, in my opinion, it is harder to present to my peers because they know what should be happening, kids are kids. Keep up the great work!

Hawker said...

I'm sure they're listening to you. Obviously kids get distracted easily, so that's just part of it, but do not be discouraged. You are doing what you love, and the kids and their families, you are teaching, will appreciate you for it.