L a U Letter R A

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Technology Standards I Need To Work On

One standard that I can improve on is the use of technology tools for managing and communicating information such as finances, schedules, and addresses. Technology is an easy way for me to keep all my information together in one place. This will help me stay organized not only as a teacher but also in my life outside of work. Another standard I should work on is my ability to evaluate and select new information resources and technological innovations based on their appropriateness to specific tasks. The reason I say this is because I have no idea what kind technological innovations are out there and where I can access the information about them. I need to become more aware and educated in technology to be a teacher that incorporates technology successfully with my teaching.

No comments: