Monday, February 18, 2008
Reflection #5
My days at Chain Lake are getting better and better each week. Slowly my Cooperating teacher, Ms. Holdorf, is giving me more responsibilities in the classroom with the kids. I like how she is easing me into everything and I think the kids are more comfortable with me because I am slowing becoming apart of their classroom community. Now the children understand my role and will ask me questions about things just as much as they ask Ms. Holdorf. I really feel like I'm am apart of the class now and I really enjoy being at my school for the few short hours I'm there. The time really seems to fly by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It is fun to read about your classroom experiences and how your comfort level in the classrom is increasing as your cooperating teacher provides more opportunities for you to interact with the students. Your passion for teaching is evident in your statement "the time really seems to fly by". When we are doing what we love and enjoy we lose track of time!
Laura, I am so jealous! I sit in the back of my room and do nothing it seems like. Most of the girls in my class seem to like me but i can't get many of the boys to talk to me. i'm glad things are going well for you though! have a good break!
Post a Comment