Link to SMART Board activityThe SMART Board activity that I explored specifically covers over the NETS by...
- Basic operations and concepts
- Students demonstrate a sound understanding of the nature and operation of technology systems.
- Technology productivity tools
- Students use technology tools to enhance learning, increase productivity, and promote creativity.
- Technology problem-solving and decision-making tools
- Students use technology resources for solving problems and making informed decisions
I chose to demonstrate for the class a 2nd-3rd grade level activity about vowels. The activity starts off having the children say the sounds for vowels by clicking on a die. Then, the students hear the sound of a vowel and write it out. The last portion has the students recognize the way vowels look. I will have the entire class participate in the very beginning by allowing them all to say the vowels sounds together. Then I will pick individuals to come up and participate with the board. Learning will be assessed by their willingness to participate and how accurate they are in engaging with all the activities. Personally, I will prepare for this activity by running through it several times and doing the activities myself. This way I can get a good feel for the program. I did not feel it was necessary to make any changes to the activities, so I left it the way it came.
No comments:
Post a Comment